Monday 1 July 2013

Check Out Akpor jamb Result

Amoke Jonas  /  at  17:34  /  No comments

Papa Akpors: Akpos,I learnt your JAMB
result is out.
Akpors: Daddy You
rememberJohn wey dey carryfirst for our
whole school? he failed...
Papa Akpors:that's terrible,what happened?
Akpors: You
also remember Paul wey dey teach me for
house? He failed too.
Papa Akpors: what's
causing the poor performance?
Akpors:Daddy I don't know, na so e be o. Even
Kelvin who won the Cowbell competition
failed too.
Papa Akpors: so how was your
own result?


Akpors: You also remember
OKON, our senior prefect? Hefailed.Papa
Akpors: (Angrily) Boy, Tell meabout your
own result!!
Akpors : (angrily) If all those
people failed, wetin You expect for my own
result?? I be witch?
ONE WORD FOR AKPOS??!!

Share
Posted in: , , , Posted on: Monday 1 July 2013

0 comments:

Recent Comments

Copyright © 2013 Kanyi East Entr.. WP Theme-junkie converted by BloggerTheme9
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.