Wednesday 3 July 2013

JOKE OF THE DAY**** *** WHY MTN MAGIC SIM STOPPED***

Amoke Jonas  /  at  08:30  /  No comments

*** WHY MTN MAGIC SIM
STOPPED*** customer care :
good morning how can I help
you ?
Akpos: I dnt knw what is
happening to my mtn sim. I
have tried all I could to turn it to
magic sim, but it
didn't work. customer care :
magic sim ?
Akpos : yeah.that what my friend
called it, he had been browsing
unlimitedly for the past 1 year
customer care : 1 year?
Akpos : yeah
customer care : ok,how did yu do
ur ow dat didnt
work out?
Akpos: I recharged N300,then snt
2hr to 131, I then remove the sim
for
25hrs.then I dialed *123*4*5*1#
and it didnt work
customer care: is that the way
your friend did his
own??
akpos: yes
customer care : pls wait cos am
checking why your own is not
working
akpos: ok
customer care : are u caling me
wit d number??
akpos: no!
customer care: call the numba for
me
akpos : 0803***
customer care; am with u Mr.
akpos Akpos; Ok
customer care: am still wit u plss
Akpos: ok, buh do fast abeg
customer care : ok.am checking,
do you knw any other person
using the magic sim?
Akpos: yeah, Don Vman, Olantino,
4mular, and Others
customer care : do you knw their
numbas:
akpos: i av it on my phone
book.let me check it.
then he called the numbas one
after d other
customer care: we are currently
upgrading our
server in oda to serve you better.
Now mtn had blocked akpos
magic sim frm
browsing and many others
yesterday

Share
Posted in: , , , Posted on: Wednesday 3 July 2013

0 comments:

Recent Comments

Copyright © 2013 Kanyi East Entr.. WP Theme-junkie converted by BloggerTheme9
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.