Wednesday 17 April 2013

Akpors Letter To His Principal

Amoke Jonas  /  at  14:26  /  No comments

AKPORS LETTER OF LEAVE THE SCHOOL

Dear Sir,

I am very happy that i am rite this letter to you. How are you
and your wife and your childs. I am rite this letta to told you that i
am leave your school
forever. Why because in your school your teachers are cane us
all very hard one and sometimes i wanted to cried but my friends
tell me that man is not crying so i never cry. The last time bi too
that we write exams in the school that i am get 20% teacher tell me
that "my head is die", oh it pain me too much that he tell me that
thing. But, now i am get addittion to another scholl to write G-ece at
that place. Ah i am
tell you plenty things too much for now. Ahaa! The time that you tell
me as to come to school early kra-mpo sometime i wake up early and
tries to be late. You have do saa now that i am left
the school for you peoples. I am gone away.


Bye bye teachers
Yours FateFool,
Akpors

Share
Posted in: , , , Posted on: Wednesday 17 April 2013

0 comments:

Recent Comments

Copyright © 2013 Kanyi East Entr.. WP Theme-junkie converted by BloggerTheme9
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.